Brain Tanning 1

http://www.healingearth.com/btan1.html
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden
/permaculture /intergarden/orgfarm /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
Title: Brain Tanning 1

Welcome to my site on Brain Tanning!

arrow

merle If you have never tried brain tanning, the best thing that you can do is jump in and try! There are a lot of books and places on the internet with information on how to do it. I can say that everybody tans a little different and you should do everything that you can to find out what works best for you.

arrow

Links to different methods of Brain Tanning!

In case our server is down or running on the slow side we are on other sites too!
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
The easy way to tan
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
Brain Tanning
by Gil Schluter (main site).
by Gil Schluter (second site).
by Gil Schluter (another one).
by Paul and Victoria Dinsmore.
by Paul and Victoria Dinsmore.
by Judy Kavanagh.
by A Dikkers.
"Many Moons" contributed by Fred.
Great site by Matt Richards! (you must visit!!)

If you know of any others to list e-mail
gil@healingearth.com

arrow

Some books on Brain Tanning

Blue Mountain Buckskin
The Sioux Method
Brain Tan Buckskin
Wet scrape Braintanned Buckskin
Deerskins into Buckskins
by Jim Riggs (best book I have seen!).
by Larry Belitz.
by John McPherson.
by Steven Edholm and Tamara Wilder.
by Matt Richards.

(You can get these books through Matt Richards web site!)

Back to Camp Tanr!
The Healing Earth
Craft Fair