Progressive Farmer Magazine Honors Rodale!

If you have access to a copy (or their web site
www.progressivefarmer.com), check out the latest issue of  Progressive
Farmer (a main stream farm mag). I contains about a dozen biographical
sketches of "leaders of Agriculture" in the 20th century. Believe it or
not they included (p 22.) J.I. and Robert Rodale! The essay acknowledges
J.I. was "50 years ahead of his time"

Ray Weil

begin:vcard
n:Weil;Ray R.
tel;fax:301 314 9041
tel;work:301 405 1314
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.agnr.umd.edu/users/nrsl/faculty/weil.htm
org:University of Maryland, College Park,  MD 20742
version:2.1
email;internet:rw17@umail.umd.edu
title:Professor of Soil Science
note:http://www.agnr.umd.edu/users/nrsl/faculty/weil.htm     http://www.prenhall.com/books/ect_0138524440.html
adr;quoted-printable:;;Dept. of Natural Resource Sciences & L.A.=0D=0A1103b H.J. Patterson Hall;College Park;Maryland;20742;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;992
fn:Ray R.  Weil
end:vcard