Add Our Link?

Hi there,

We noticed that you provide excellent environmental services, and we at the
Care2.com environmental community would like to be linked to your site. We
could provide your users with the opportunity to participate in
environmental opinion polls and trivia quizzes, a global green event
calendar, environmental non-profit action alerts and features, personal
profiles,  environmental feature stories, and much more.  We would be happy
to link your site to our "Green Lynx"
(http://www.care2.com/cgi-bin/search/care2search.cgi) database of
environmental web sites, viewable by our 700,000+ members. Please let us
know if you would like to work something out, or if you'd prefer, just link
us to your site. (If you could let us know we've been added, that would be
outstanding!)

http://www.care2.com/community/

Thank you,
Amy Dickie
Care2 Community
Care2.com
The Best of the Internet... With a Green Twist