The Palmer Family Homepage

http://www.alltel.net/~dhkp/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
Title: The Palmer Family Homepage

<bgsound src="http://www.alltel.net/~dhkp/blusuede.mid" autostart=true loop=infinite hidden=true width=16 height=16>

welcome

Folks to the

Palmer Family Homepage

Don Katie Danny Katelyn Becca Hannah

The Dance Floor - Lets go cat go

Becca,Hannah and their cousin Danielle

Palmer's Fruits & Vegetables

Who we are

My name is Don Palmer - my wife's name is Katie, we have four children, Daniel, Katelyn
Rebecca and Hannah. We live in a somewhat rural area of western NewYork, south of Buffalo not far from the PA. line. I work for Chautauqua County as a truck and heavy equipment mechanic at the D.P.W - Katie is the deputy town clerk for the Town of Stockton. When we're not at work, we can usually be found working in our fields. By todays standards our 30 acre farm is small, but it still can be lots of work.

[Our Farm ] [ Our Animals ] [ Our Relatives ] [ Projects ]

Agriculture in NY : When people from other areas think of New York State, big cities with their crowded urban areas come to mind. But NY is much more then the Big Apple, it's a major agriculture producing state.

NYS Farming Facts

How's the weather in Chautauqua County today?

   Enter a City or US Zip:

Some of our favorite web sites

Please Sign Our Guestbook! It'll be so much fun!!

Sign Our GuestbookGuestbook by GuestWorldView Our Guestbook

Thankyou for visiting our Homepage

Stop back again Sometime

mailto:berryman70@yahoo.com

You are Vistor no. since Dec.5,1998

[Our Farm ] [ Our Animals ] [ Our Relatives ] [ Projects ]

This homepage was put together with Microsoft Front Page Express - The sounds and music will work best with Microsoft Internet Explorer - sorry Netscape users.

[Yahoo! Messenger]

Farmers On The Web This Farmer on the Web is:
Don Palmer

| Previous 5 Sites | Previous |

Next | Next 5 Sites |

Random Site | List Sites |

Join the Ring!

Donald and Kathryn Palmer- Palmer's Fruits & Vegetables Feb.1998
Last revised: February 14, 2000