Aufdenkampe Family Farm Home Page

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/familyfarm/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
Title: Aufdenkampe Family Farm Home Page

CLICK ON THE MELONS FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.

For details on current produce availability.
ASPARAGUS
Sign up here for our email notification list!

What is happening around the farm.
5/6/00-Warm weather is getting everything growing!

Recipes
Asparagus

Advice from the farm.
Asparagus is the subject this month.

Favorite links.

  .

CROP SEASONS
A calendar of all of our fruits and vegetables.
  PHOTOS
strawspring.jpg (14514 bytes)
  RECIPE BOX
Contains recipes from previous issues of the Kitchen.
 TALK INDEX.
Contains information from past issues of Farmer's Talk.

Search for:

OUR FAMILY FARMS 25 ACRES  IN NORTHERN OHIO ALONG THE LAKE ERIE SHORELINE.
WE TRULY ARE A FAMILY FARM WITH THREE HOUSEHOLDS OF AUFDENKAMPES FARMING TOGETHER!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE FARM AND FAMILY HISTORY CLICK ON THE PEACH-

FOR A MAP OR DIRECTIONS TO THE FARM CLICK ON THE TRACTOR-

   Enter a City or US Zip:

-EVERYTHING WE SELL, WE RAISE OURSELVES-

Aufdenkampe Family Farm
3275 North Ridge Road
Vermilion, Ohio  44089
Tel. (440) 984-3844  (
April-November Recorded Crop Information)
Farm Hours - farm stand will open with Asparagus, look for updates.

Last Updated - 5/6/2000
Site Designed by DOVALA
Comments/Questions About Materials, Farm or Site      mailto:farmer@afamilyfarm.com
This Page Visited -  Hit Counter
Best Viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0