2000 Planting by the Moon Table

http://netdirect.net/~taproot/planting.html
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
Title: 2000 Planting by the Moon Table

2000 Planting By The Moon

MARCH GUIDE

APRIL GUIDE

MAY GUIDE

JUNE GUIDE

JULY GUIDE

AUGUST GUIDE

SEPTEMBER GUIDE

OCTOBER GUIDE

NOVEMBER GUIDE

DECEMBER GUIDE

QUICK CHART

MOON MEANINGS

HOME

Here's a 1999 table for Planting by the MOON.

The QUICK CHART shows optimal results for specific plants.
For those who say, "Alright!" No explanation is needed.
For those who want an explanation--here goes:

All life has cycles. The moon has its cycles, too. Studies show that plants and animals are affected by the moon. Since we are comprised mostly of water, it makes sense that the moon's pull affects our biological tides as it does the tides of the sea. This is nature's back and forth rhythm, as the pendulum in a clock.

Hundreds of years ago Native Americans were close to nature. They lived in harmony and balance with nature. Now, we are out of balance with nature in so many profoundly different ways. Industrialized society separates us from our natural cycles with job stress. We are in denial of the warning signs of violence and illness. We know things are wrong but have failed to fix them; indeed, feel powerless, rushing hither and yon incessantly neglecting our health, well-being, and each other.

My approach to gardening has not been radical, but has always been organic. Planting by the moon's phases may seem like radical poppycock to scientists and mainstream thinkers. I've always thought outside of the box, why should I garden any differently? The Old Farmer's Almanac couldn't have been wrong all these years.

One way I feel that I can regain balance is to improve my quality of life by focusing on my passions: health, gardening and a spiritual path.

Your sun sign only gives a portion of the whole picture of you. The other half is the sign to your emotional life. It reveals your basic emotional needs and what it is that motivates you. Live in balance with your whole self and the people around you. Focus on your life's passions.