OrganicFarmingCD out now!

Dear All,

I am informed that OrganicFarmingCD was published today. Published in
association with the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, UK (MAFF),
OrganicFarmingCD includes over 60,000 records from 1984 onwards compiled
from serials, reports, conference papers and books. OrganicFarmingCD will be
updated in 2001 and 2002. The CD covers all aspects of organic farming in
its widest sense in temperate zones.
For further information please see
http://www.cabi.org/CATALOG/CDROM/CABCOLL/ofcd.htm

I have seen the sample data CD; it indicates that the full CD will be very
useful indeed. I recommend the CD to those particularly involved in organic
or sustainable farming research.

Best wishes,

Anton Doroszenko
Visit the Organic Information site at
http://www.organicinfo.ndirect.co.uk/

(Apologies for cross-posting)

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".