The AgriSurfer

http://www.agrisurfer.com/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com    london@metalab.unc.edu
http://metalab.unc.edu/ecolandtech    Ecolandtech
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture  Permaculture
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
Title: The AgriSurfer
The AgriSurfer Banner
- More Grain, Less Chaff -
New! View the archive

AgriSurf!
About
AgriSurfer
subscribe
submit archives
Contacts
AgriSurfer Vertical Banner

Welcome to the worlds first customizable, direct-delivered, free, online Internet guide for farmers and other agriculturalists!

What The AgriSurfer is:
The AgriSurfer is a weekly guide to all that's new and interesting in the online world of agriculture. Which companies have developed a web presence, which sites should you visit for which information, what topics are being discussed in the newsgroups...

What The Agrisurfer isn't:
The AgriSurfer is not a feature type magazine dealing with types of 'real world' information the normal trade magazines cover. We'll help you find the articles you want to read but you're on your own from there!

Who should subscribe to The AgriSurfer:
In short, anyone who wants to milk the best and most relevant agricultural information from the internet in the shortest period of time...

Why subscribe to The AgriSurfer?:
If you've spent any time browsing the internet, you have already realized that for every grain of useful material you've found, you have also waded through countless piles of irrelevant chaff. Our goal is to help you avoid the chaff (hence our motto "more grain, less chaff"!). Let us put in the hours of searching and browsing so that you don't have to. Cut down on your online hours and your time in front of slowly downloading pages. It makes sense.

How to subscribe to The AgriSurfer:
It couldn't be simpler. Just give us your email address and we'll send it out to you each week. If you want a customized version (recommended) just give us a few extra details about what you want and we'll automatically send that version to you weekly. Just follow the below hyperlink...

Subscribe to The AgriSurfer
AgriSurfer Footer
Copyright © AgriSurf! All Rights Reserved