No White List

http://geocities.com/nowhitelist/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com    london@metalab.unc.edu
http://metalab.unc.edu/ecolandtech    Ecolandtech
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture  Permaculture
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
Title: No White List
http://www.geocities.com/nowhitelist
THE WHITE LIST
WHO WE ARE
PURPOSE
MAILING LIST
LINKS
DOWNLOADS

STOP THE WHITE LIST!

Imminent Government Seizure of the Biological Commons!

"It is noteworthy that at the Invasive Species Council's inaugural meeting in Washington, Interior Secretary Babbitt advocated the use of a white list, wherein exotic species are presumed guilty until proven innocent."--Natural Areas News, Vol.3, No.4, Autumn l999.

The Plant Protection and Quarantine Safeguarding Review recommends that the United States Department of Agriculture "Consider adopting a modified 'clean list' approach for propagative material, specifying what is permissible subsequent to risk assessment, rather than the current 'dirty list' that prohibits or restricts specific articles only."
Please check out the recommendation yourself. Do comment on the recommendation. (If you have trouble seeing this, go to our links page.)

Picture of a plant "It's going to be difficult. You're talking about restructuring everything this country does, both public entities and private entities, starting with imports and going to what you plant in your garden."
  Faith Campbell, White List proponent

What is this "White List?"

The White List (or "clean list") is proposed policy which will extend government and corporate control over the possession, importation and movement of anything that is alive - plants, animals, fungi, microorganisms, everything. [Read more about this]

Subscribe to our Email Discussion Group!

Click to subscribe to no-whitelist-coalition

Don't want to join the discussion list but still want occasional email updates? Send a request for updates to kavankim@hotmail.com.

What you can do to help!

Contact the Co-Chairs of the National Invasive Species Council and your members of Congress in Washington, DC.
(Your own words would be best but you can check our download page for a letter you can send.)

Download PDF files from our download page, print them out and distribute them.

Follow the links on our links page to educate yourself.

Please let us know of any inaccuracies you find on our pages so that we may correct them. Email NWLCoalition@netzero.net
[Top of Page]
Main Page [ FAQ ] [ The White List ] [ Who we Are ]
[ Purpose ] [ Mailing List ] [ Links ] [ Downloads ]

Last Updated: 22-Aug-00
The No White List Coalition
Address comments to the NWLCoaliton@netzero.net

1