Fatbirder website needs NC/SC descriptions

Bo Beolens (the Fat Birder) would like to add a brief introductory
description to his links for North and South Carolina at:

http://www.fatbirder.com/links_geo/america_united_states/north_carolina.html
http://www.fatbirder.com/links_geo/america_united_states/south_carolina.html

Examples of states with intros:
http://www.fatbirder.com/links_geo/america_united_states/new_york.html