Scouting!

Hi All!

Did a little scouting for the upcoming CBC Pawleys/Litch. Found the
Spotted Sandpiper that has been at the same spot the last two yrs. Hope
he's there Thur.28th.
I ended up at Hunt.B. S.P. Where the Gannets were seen by the
thousands!!!
They were on the south side of the jetty, from the jetty down to the
park Hdqrts.
They were as many sitting on the water as there were diving, they were
very close to shore. I've been living here for over 5yrs. and have never
seen such a sight. I'd hate to have to try to make an accurate count for
the CBC.

Phil

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C