Black-chinned Hummer at Sunset Lakes Photos!

Folks,

I`ve finally got the photos online of Tea the Black-chinned Hummingbird
that`s been visiting the McCormick`s feeder at Sunset Lakes, NC. Thanks to
Mary Mc Davit for keeping and eye on the hummer and giving us updates..
What a beautiful hummer as you`ll see in one of my best photos I took of it
in flight at 1/500th second.

Also I took some pretty cool photos of 4 Double-crested Cormorants at East
Lake while I was visiting there last Friday. You can see them at my bird
pages as well as the Black-chinned Hummingbird. Just go to
http://www.rlephoto.com and click on the birds link if you haven`t already
book marked my birds page. be sure to refresh your browser as I also hope
to post new pages on Yellow-rumped Warbler from Eno River State Park and
many many photos of Cedar Waxwings from the Chapel Hill CBC on Christmas eve.

Enjoy,

Randy L Emmitt
Nature Photographer focusing on birds, butterflies, dragonflies and
wildflowers.
http://www.rlephoto.com