Grasshopper Sparrows on Alligator Refuge

Greetings:
	Have been looking at sparrows all week (before work). Found 4
White-crowneds on Tuesday and 6 Grasshopper Sparrows this morning. Got good
looks at all of them! Surprisingly, the grasshoppers responded well to
tapes! Also, am still seeing one or two Lincoln's each morning, now just by
accident! Also, I may have seen a Henslow's Wednesday morning but the light
was poor and I'm not sure. Guess I'll just need to do more research!
	Come join in the fun!
		Jeff Lewis
		Manteo, NC