Re: heronry danger?

I walked this are last fall looking for birds and butterflies. The ORV
trails were made at that time just as Bruce mentioned by NC Wildlife
officials, they drove over the hill as mentioned. Setting a bad example if
you ask me.

Finally today I saw my first Brown Creeper since last  spring/winter.

Randy L Emmitt
Nature Photographer focusing on birds,butterflies, dragonflies and
wildflowers.
http://www.rlephoto.com