You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00134 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri Sadagopan Mama

I have attached both the word document and the new PDF file. The original documet was in landscape format and so I also made this as landscape. If Mama finds the PDF file upside down or in any other position, the PDF file may have to be rotated. This may not be possible when the file is down loaded from the e-mail. This has to be saved and then opened. Then click view, rotate view, and then click counterclockwise.  Sri Srinivasan Sowmianarayanan may be able to take care of this.

dAsan Srinivasan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com