Is your rental available?

Hello,

Do you have vacancies?  We can help!  At http://www.rent101.com we can:

* Save you time and money
* Potential tenants can view your property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Map feature gives prospects picture of where you are located
* Auto-notify feature alerts prospect when a suitable rental is available
* Provide lawn signs

All at no risk to you!  Our services are FREE unless you rent your property
through our site.  Then we charge only 1% of the gross rental, not including
taxes.  Or you can prepay $99 for a year and rent as often as you like with no
additional fees due.  If you do not receive a rental directly from our site during
that year your money will be refunded.

What sets us apart from all the other websites?  We are a clicks and mortar
site, we offer phone support and act as a locator service for tenants looking to
secure a rental.  Our goal is to match landlords and tenants with rental agreements
that are mutually beneficial.  We market to those that are already on the internet
and also to people who have not yet considered the internet as a source for
vacation information by placing ads in print publications around the country.
We offer a monthly newsletter and are continually changing our site and adding
content to encourage repeat visits.

* Other services we offer:
o We can field prospect's & tenant's questions and phone calls
o We field questions and phone calls and show your rentals
o Manage your property (where available)
o Develop your web page for $100, host it for free, provide you                                                                                                                                     with free email and free fax to email
o Referral Fee Program

For more information click on this link or copy and paste it into the white bar at the
Top of your window and click on go
 http://www.rent101.com/Benefits.htm

Or to register as a user and list your property right away click on this link:
http://www.rent101.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=housing&website=&session_key=&add_item_button=on

Sincerely,

Mary Song
376 Broadway