Attn: Alberta/B.C. archivists

While processing some financial records of Marquette University (Milwaukee,
WI), our staff has come across some financial journals and ledgers (1.0
c.f.) of the Wolverine Mining Company, dated ca. 1915-1945. The company's
headquarters were in Victoria, B.C.  I do not have any information as to
how these business records came to Marquette University. Can anyone tell me
if the company still exists, or better yet, if any institution maintains
the company's archival records?

Matt Blessing, University Archivist
Marquette University
matt.blessing@marquette.edu

Marquette University Archives and Special Collection