Re: Policy Questions, Round II

Hello, Daniel!

We charge $25.00 per hour, 15-minute increments. Time less than 15 minutes is not
charged.  Charges for a given request are for the time actually spent on that
request, which can get a bit intricate if several are being  handled at once (i.e.,
multiple copy jobs in one trip to Kinko's). Time is charged in addition to all other
services provided.

Hoping this is of help,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
Bowling Green, Ohio