From: Casey Grene [mailto:cgreene@ROSENBERG-LIBRARY.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 11:04 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Permanent Deposits

Lee raises an interesting issue.  In locating donor information   for
manuscripts, I found a record that one item has been on extended loan to
the Rosenberg Library's Galveston and Texas History Center since the
1920s.  Although it is for all practical purposes part of our
collection, I assume that legally it belongs to the heirs of the person
who loaned it to us.

      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>