Re: ProCite

Yes Lee, I have ben using Pro-Cite for accessioning, and cataloging of
manuscript collections, church records, and university archives record groups
since version #1 I have found it most useful in all area but it's ease in use
(students can fill in the blanks, etc) on most of the format sheets and the
fact that any finding aids scanned into Pro-Cite are immediately indexed
therefore saving time in the number of indexing terms you should generate.
The only thing that I miss is the feature that duplicates an entire
cataloging sheet by pressing CD.  This feature was removed some time ago. It
was very helpful when indexing newspapers.

Cordially

Lee Miller wrote:

> Is anyone using ProCite for accessioning? If so, what do you think of it?
>
> Lee
> ==--00--==
>
> Leon C. Miller, Manuscripts Librarian
> Special Collections, Jones Hall