Re: documentation planning/Records/Archives in the news

Sella asked:
Are you quitting doing the Records/Archives in the news?  It is great
and I miss getting it.
<snip>

NO I have not quit doing Records/Archives in the news. It is on temporary
hiatus do to the following:

a) recmgmt listserv moved from U of Syracuse to Univ. of Minnesota, and the
list admins have enough on their hands right now.

b) my real work is picking up. I am a consultant in records and information
management.

c) I am looking for alternatives to posting to both lists.

d) I am still collecting stories for the day that I start to repost.

e) I putting together a survey about my postings. The survey will determine
the direction I will take if any. IF you would like to be a participant
please send me an email at either the address below or my home addy
pakurilecz@aol.com

DO NOT SEND TO THE LIST. IF you send to the list you will not be part of the
survey.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia