Re: Call for content: SAA C&U Archives Section Newsletter

>>Dear Claude:

>>So this is what you are doing instead of becoming a leader in the Society of
California Archivists!!!

>>You may want to contact Karen Jean Hunt, CSU Archivist (her office is at the
Library in CSU Dominguez Hills campus), to see what is up with the CSU system.
There have been several meetings and lots of recent activity going on - I heard
the Chancellor gave the CSU Archives a good chunk of change to continue projects.

Claude Zachary wrote:

> To all members of the SAA College & University Archives Section,
> and all unaffiliated C&U archivists:
>
> Your faithful Editor of the Section Newsletter, the _Academic Archivist_,
> is seeking news items, articles, sightings in the Archives reports, and any
> other relevant or amusing submissions to include in the soon-to-appear
> Winter/Spring issue.
>
> No news too small, no idea too big --
> email to <czachary@usc.edu> by next Friday, February 25.
>
> Thanks,
> Claude

> Claude B. Zachary                        |          ISD - Special Collections
> University Archives & Manuscripts    |  Doheny Memorial Library 205
> czachary@usc.edu                          | University of Southern California
> (213) 743-2435                  |    Los Angeles, CA  90089-0182
> fax:  (213) 740-2343

Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist
Urban Archives Center/University Archives
University Library
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8329