Re: Help

I think Goo-gone is a little radical for a t-shirt.  Personally, I use it to
remove dried floor tile adhesive.

There is a cleaner type spot remover (used to be carbon tet, but that's a
no-no now) that is a clear fluid in a bottle with a fuzzy applicator that is
made for fabric.  You put the garment, spot side down on paper towel, then
brush this fluid on the back of the spot, and the goo should transfer to the
paper towel.  Usually the detergent section of the grocery will have this
stuff, or a hardware store would.  It's really nothing too exotic.  Unless
the garment is really brittle, I don't think this stuff would hurt anything.

FWIW

Thanks,

Gerry

Gerald L. Hegel