Re: Help

My daughter told me that goo be gone is the same thing as Orange Clean.
They smell the same and are both made out of oranges.  They both do the
same thing.  I think that Orange Clean (more for your money with this
product) is great for removing most anything.  It doesn't stain but if
you use too much on white things it will leave a slightly orange tint
that is easily removed.

Vickie Travis
tomnvic@earthlink.net