Re: Video Numbering

Our videos, what few are individually cataloged thus far, are assigned
individual item numbers in the same series as everything else that is
cataloged at the item level. Our database is set up so that lookups by
record type can be made.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org