From: Ima Rkavist [mailto:Rab2sihc@AOL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 8:13 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Audio Equipment reccomendations

We recently rec'd some 33 1/3 RPM record albums and reel-to-reel tapes. We
don't have the appropriate audio equipment to play these items and were
wondering if anyone in the region would have old equipment that they would
want to part with, or any suggestions as to the best (i.e., cheapest --
shocking!!!) way to obtain said items.

Thanks

Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
338 E. 9th Avenue