Re: (Mis)treated leather

I do not know what kind of item you are working on, but I have experience
with harness and saddlery. Just a good old bar of clear saddle soap will
clean and provide some drying out properties. It also contains no chemicals.

You may have to do this several times to rid the leather of the excess oil,
but it should help.

Mauriel Joslyn