Interesting agreement

While searching for news stories I came across the following on the
FoxNews.com website. I thought that all who handle photographs would find
this short agreement interesting. FoxNews is looking for pictures of Mardi
Gras. What I found interesting is that even though it is for one-time use
only I thought that the third sentence was interesting. Comments of course
are welcome

<snip>
Images must: (1) be submitted by the copyright holder, (2) have been lawfully
obtained, and (3) not infringe on anyone's rights. News Digital Media, Inc.
("FOXNews.com") will have the right to use and distribute the image(s)
digitally one time, worldwide, online via modem, cable modem, direct
connection, optical fiber, satellite, cellular telephone, wireless broadcast
or other modes of transmission now known or hereafter developed. Due to
archiving, images, features and stories may be found online in perpetuity,
and FOXNews.com may provide a link back to the images in their original
context. The foregoing usage shall constitute a one time use. Credit to the
designated copyright holder will be given unless notified otherwise.
FOXNews.com will not be held liable for any use beyond FOXNews.com's in-site
use. There will be no payment for image(s) used. You agree to indemnify
FOXNews.com for any damages, costs or expenses it or its related companies
may incur as a result of any claim that the image(s) infringe on anyone's
rights
<snip> http://foxnews.com/fn99/etcetera/mardi_gras_promo.sml

Peter Kurilecz
pakurilecz@aol.com