Processing Question

From: Daniel Sokolow@MCGRAW-HILL on 03/09/2000 10:52 AM

To:   archives@listserv.muohio.edu
cc:
Subject:  Processing Question

Hi all,

I've come across a boxed set of books published by one of our magazines.  How
have other people handled processing these - do you put the bound volume within
a folder & label the folder as normal?  Place the books within an archive box
without a folder?  Or separate the bound volumes, catalog them, and place them
on a shelf for other books separate from the other materials in the group?

Maybe it's a dumb question, but it's Thursday and I'm tired.

DS

Daniel Sokolow
Corporate Archivist
The McGraw-Hill Companies