sfcarpen@indiana.edu

From: Fruma Mohrer <fmohrer@YIVO.CJH.ORG>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
            ption to my colleague
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:07:25 -0500

I have tried unsuccessfully to remove myself from this listserve because I
apparently did not follow the exact syntax required. Please send me the
exact instructions to send to the listserv@listserv.muohio.edu address in
order to complete this step successfully. I would also like to transfer my
subscription to gberg@yivo.cjh.org. Thank you very much for helping me with
this.

Fruma Mohrer
Associate Archivist