Re: 2nd Call for WWII Holdings

Joan, In 1995 I did an Oral History Project of WWII veterans and
experiences of residents of Fort Collins during WWII.  There are 35
interviews and currently we are developing a web page that will have
excerpts from these oral histories.  Additionally, there were
miscellaneous articles, maps, photographs from these people interviewed
that were donated to our archive.  My web page is
http://library.ci.fort-collins.co.us
Rheba Massey
Local History Librarian
Local History Archive