Re: advise needed

Title: RE: advise needed

I would like to thank everyone who replied with thoughtful answers, as well as good advice and suggestions for my dilemma.  I'm sure that now with a little synthesis and thought I can write a much better document describing why a professional archivist needs to be retained once the processing is done.

It was also quite gratifying to receive the supportive words and encouragement from so many of you.  "Cyber" colleagues are often far more empathic with those I see daily.

Thanks again to all,
Maggie

Maggie Yax, MLS
Albert B. Sabin Archivist
Cincinnati Medical Heritage Center
University of Cincinnati Medical Center's AIT&L
121 Wherry Hall
Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0574
Phone: 513-558-5121
Fax: 513-558-0472