Job Description: Virtual Museum Curator

Hi Folks:

Hope everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day!  Easy on the Corned Beef
;-)

I am in search of a job description for a Virtual Museum Curator.  I have dug
up some descriptions off of the Smithsonian site.  But I could use a little
more
help.

Thank you.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Hoffman
Manager, Archival and Web Services
IEEE History Center
39 Union Street
New Brunswick, NJ  USA 08901-8538
O: +1-732-932-1066
F: +1-732-932-1193
m.hoffman@ieee.org
www.ieee.org/history_center
www.ieee.org/going_digital

Utilizing the Future to Preserve the  Past