From: O'Brien, Jeff (Clerks) [mailto:Jeff.OBrien@CITY.SASKATOON.SK.CA]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 9:45 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: How Many Photocopies is too Many?

3000 - That's a lot of photocopies... Probably there isn't an across the
board answer to that one although my personal feeling is that 3000 copies is
2,990 too many.

Anyway...while I would hate to get into discussions of exactly how many
hairs make a beard, I think that the administrative burden of a 3000 copy
order would be sufficient to induce me not to do it. And in any case, the
rates we charge for copying + additional administrative costs we would have
to add on (eg., hiring an extra staff person) are such that it would cost
the patron at least $1000.00 to fill this order.

Jeff