Re: How Many Photocopies is too Many?

(Briefly I'll mention my displeasure at discovering that Friday happened
on Tuesday this week, which would generally not bother me except that I
missed it all by being out sick...)

I'll have to second Maggie's concern.  I have now sitting on my desk a
request to copy an entire collection.  Granted, it's not a large
collection (one full document box), but it is one of our premier
collections.

(To further complicate things, the request comes from a descendant,
though not the one that donated the collection.)

What ever came of the thread which discussed the "no more than 15% of a
collection" can be copied for any one individual, or something like
that?

Holly Hodges
UTChattanooga