ARGUS

Hello,

I'm graduating in May and I've been interviewing with an organization for
their archivist position.  The organization contains a museum as well as an
archives/library.  They intend to update their database system this summer
by installing ARGUS.  I understand ARGUS is a system for museums, but the
interviewers tell me it also contains fields for archival information.  I am
wondering if any of you have any experience using ARGUS.  If so, what did
you think of it?  Good, bad, ugly?  Did you encounter any particular
problems with it?  Did you find solutions to those problems (and what were
they)?  You can reply to me off-list, or on if you think the topic will be
of interest to others.  Thank you for your time!

Shelly Mumaw
mmumaw@indiana.edu
"A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead
than an Ignorant one." - Benjamin Franklin