Jewish Cultural Reconstruction Commission Papers

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of the archives for the Jewish Cultural
Reconstruction Commission founded post-WWII to aid in the recovery and
dissemination of Nazi-confiscated Jewish cultural items.  We have the
holdings of the New York office of the World Jewish Congress and there are
some things in there - I've tried doing a search on the www and come up with
nothing, though I know they have to exist someplace (doesn't everything??).
We have a researcher here until Thursday, and she is, as they all are,
desperate to find the lists of confiscated materials compiled shortly after
the war.

Thanks in advance,
AT

Anna K. Truman