"plastic" sleeve query

Dear List, and especially the conservators among you,

  Today I began processing a collection, and a fair number of small items
(cards, invitations, etc) were put into 8x10" clear plastic sleeves.  They
are not a brand I am familiar with, and if they are not "certified
archival", I will remove them from the collection.  They are sealed on 3
sides, are punched with holes to be put in binder, and have "PROLINE #14911
KLEER-VU" written on the edge that is 'binder ready."

  I suspect they were bought at an office supply store, but I would not like
to inadvertently throw out real archival sleeves.

Again, I thank the list for their assistance.

Heidi

Heidi S. Christein
Director
Leonard N. Simons Jewish Community Archives
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit