Jobs Posted

I would like to direct attention to two positions that are now open  at the
City of Austin, Austin History Center in Austin, Texas.  These positions
are posted on the City of Austin web site along with downloadable
application forms.  Please take a look at these positions

<http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/cityjobs/default.htm>
Search for Librarian II and Librarian III

The Austin History Center Web Site provides a bit of information about the
Austin History Center.
<http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library/lbahc.htm>

The Austin History Center is a division of the Austin Public Library and as
you will see from examination of the employment descriptions, both
positions are public service oriented are require strong backgrounds
working with archival collections.  The Austin, Texas metropolitan area is
a fast growing, vibrant part of the country and the community is known for
its attractive features and its growing high tech industry.

Take a look at the Visitor's Bureau site if interested:

<http://www.austin360.com/acvb/>

Susan K. Soy
ssoy@lexus.gslis.utexas.edu
home: 512-327-8413
work: 512-499-7388, Austin History Center
http://www.gslis.utexas.edu/~ssoy
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library/lbahc.htm
http://www.main.org
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
 Winston Churchill