Permanency of ink (soy?)

We are in the process of designing and printing paper collection flags to be
inserted into the books in our collection, printed with a logo representing
one of our eight collections. Preferring to go with soyinks, if possible,
but being concerned about leaching and/or "rub off" of the design onto the
archival material, does anyone know about the permanency of inks inrelation
to leaching or rub off? Any help will be appreciated.

Jeffrey S. Cramer
Curator of Collections
The Thoreau Institute
44 Baker Farm