Re: Diaries: National Guard on the Border

I have done some research and have photos of National Guard units sent to
the Mexican Border from the Sacramento Valley in CAlifornia.  I have not
found diaries but a wealth of information exists in letters sent home - Many
of which were printed by local newspapers.

Mary Ellen Bailey
CSU, Chico