Re: Diaries: National Guard on the Border

Guardsman Jodie P. Harris composed a couple of editions of a personal
newspaper regarding border incidents and a guardsman's life along the
border in the Big Bend of the Rio Grande in Texas during the 'teens.   He
also drew cartoons on postcards to send to friends and relatives.  His
collection is housed at the Archives of the Big Bend, Sul Ross State
University, Alpine, TX.  Contact Archivist Gaylan Corbin
<gcorbin@sulross.edu> for further information.

JoAnn Pospisil
Baylor College of Medicine
Chancellor's Office & Archives