From: Dean DeBolt [mailto:ddebolt@MAIL.UWF.EDU]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 11:02 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Friday Funny

Our reference desk called me yesterday.  They had a
phone call from someone that dealt with the area, and
that's our specialty.   The question was "What time is
sunrise service [for Easter] at our local Bayview park?"
My answer was.......SUNRISE, of course!  :D

No actually I told them to call one of the area churches
(First Methodist, First Presbyerian, or the Dept. of Leisure
Services, City of Pensacola which manages the Parks)...
but I REALLY wanted to tell them 'Sunrise!"

Have a good weekend.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338