Williamsburg Seminar

It's not too late to register for the ARMA Tidewater Chapter's May 16 seminar in beautiful Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.  The one-day program features:

Donald S. Skupsky, JD, CRM
"Legality Issues of Electronic Records?
(prolific author and President, Information Requirements Clearinghouse)

Virginia A. Jones, CRM
(author of Emergency Management for Records & Information Programs)
"Records & Information Disaster Prevention?

B. E. Geddy, Williamsburg's Deputy Emergency Services Coordinator
(member of the NFPA's Committee on Protection of Cultural Resources)
?Community Crisis Management & Emergency Response?

Please request an e-mail attachment copy in WORD of our brochure directly from me.

This value-packed seminar is only $85 for ARMA members and $100 for non-members

There are also discount tickets to the historic area and room rates available for seminar registrants at the Williamsburg Woodlands ($89).  The Woodlands is next to the Cascades Conference Center and Colonial Williamsburg's Visitor's Center and shuttle bus stops to the historic area (call 1-800-HISTORY for reservations).

Why not come to beautiful Williamsburg on Sunday, visit Colonial Williamsburg on Monday and then attend a great ARMA seminar on Tuesday (or stay even longer)?

Tidewater Chapter President

Stephen E. Haller, CRM
Manager of Archives & Records
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

"Unless otherwise stated in the body of this message, this communication may not officially represent or obligate my employer."