Re: Vietnam archives

Hi Mike,

I just looked at the info for collection AC14 and it is very wrong. This is
NOT a Cornell Medical collection, but one collected by The New York
Hospital. Cornell Medical did not exist until 1898. I thought that this was
corrected, but I guess not. How can we go about giving this Collection an
accurate description?

By the way, I'm really looking forward to visiting the Museum during AAHM,
etc.
    Best regards....Adele

Adele A. Lerner, Archivist
NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Archives
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY  10021-4896

Voice: 212-746-6072     FAX: 212-746-8279
email alerner@med.cornell.edu
http://www.med.cornell.edu/resources/index.html
http://www.med.cornell.edu/centennial/archives.html