Re: Photo reprint charges

Morning, Michelle-
Check our form at http://dlapr.lib.az.us/archives/howtoorder.htm
Michael McColgin

At 04:55 PM 5/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
Hello Again,

(Warning:  I'm going to be asking lots of questions over the next couple
months or so.  I thank you in advance for your patience.)

We are trying to draft a policy on reproducing photographs from our
collection, and as part of that we are surveying institutions on what
they charge for this service.  If you can send me your rates that would
be great, but if you have it handy and can attach it, I would also love
to see your policies on reproducing photographs.  You can send this
off-list.  Thank you again for your patience and your time.

Michelle Mumaw
mmumaw@mcc.mccoak.org
Archivist
Minnetrista Cultural Center and Oakhurst Gardens
Muncie, Indiana