teaching tools looking for a home

A friend of mine at the local community college came across this stuff and
wondered who would want it.  Direct questions, comments, (and hopefully)
offers to me.  Michael Wurtz mwurtz@lib.az.us

MIKE

As per our phone conversation of May 10, 2000, I have inventoried the
materials
currently stored in the art department at our Prescott Campus.  These
materials
were withdrawn from our library many years ago and deposited with our
department
with the thought that they would be utilized within the classroom.  This has
not
been the case. I believe that these materials may have some historic value
in
illustrating the technological method of delivery and the perseptions of
various
styles of art as they were presented two decades ago.   I so appreciate your
assistance in helping us find a home for these materials.  If no one is
interested, we will be forced to disgard them.  Thank you for your insight
and
assistance with this matter.

Amy Stein

Schloat Productions:
Design/ tape text and filestrips
The Visual City/ tape text and filestrips
Colonial American Painting/ LP record
Van Gogh/ LP, film, and text
20th Century Art/ LP film and text
Baroque Art/ LP film and text

Educational Demensions Group
Moore: Reclining Nude/ tape and text
Rodin: Burghers of Calais/ tape and text
Afro-American Art/ tape and text
Miss Julie/ tape film and text
Seasons/LP film and text
Abstract Art/LP film and text
Understanding Op Art/LP film and text
Understanding Pop Art/LP film and text
Mary Cassatt/LP film and text
Representational Art/LP film and text

Hardcourt
Contemporary Artists at Work/ film, text, and tapes

Visual Publications
Language of color/ tape and text (qty8)

Michael Wurtz
Archivist