sources for movable shelving

Dear Listservers,

First thanks to all who responded to my odor problem.  I think i know have more questions than answers but I am on the road to somewhere just not sure where that somewhere is yet.

My next question is i am looking for sources for compact movable shelving.  I currently have Tab Systems so have a contact there and recently got catalogs on the Space Saver systems and have requested one from Steel Case.  I understand a copy  called Delta Design also makes them.  Does anyone have a contact for them?  Lead to any other manufacturers would be appreciated.  Thanks to all

Rob Dishon
Archivist
LaGuardia & Wagner Archives