Record Group numbers in MARC format

Here at OSU, we will soon be downloading records for our university archives
into our local catalog.  Some of those records represent collections of
materials with record group numbers.  Where are such numbers customarily
recorded in the MARC record?  I am an experienced cataloger, but not very
familiar with archival cataloging practice.  I haven't found anything in
"Archives, personal papers, and manuscripts" that specifically addresses
this question.

Thanks for whatever information you can provide.

Richard E. Sapon-White
Catalog Librarian
121 The Valley Library
Oregon State University