Re: Korean art work

>>Sorry to the entire list - every once in a while when I try to send a
message to sender only the system refuses to listen and send it to the
entire archives list - after a couple of attempts to remedy the situation -
failing you all get to hear from me.

>>Ms. Jones:

>>You may want to contact one of our librarians here at CSUN.  She has done
several excellent and beatiful exhibitions on Korean culture using original
art work and artifacts.

90004-8879 - 213-388-4229 - FAX 213-381-1288 - kamuseum@aol.com

business_media_archives wrote:

> Would anyone be able to give me information on where to go or who to
> approach about getting a value on a piece of artwork that my father was
> given in Korea during the Korean War. Any and all ideas to pass on to my
> father would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Constance L. Jones
> Project Director
> Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
> e-mail: business_media_archives@msn.com

Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist
Urban Archives Center/University Archives
University Library
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8329